….to hear all I said and in no time we were at Pastor Gilbert’s place already. We exchanged greetings and sat down, then we narrated the reason for which we came. 


After listening to us, he stood up and prayed on my son. After that, he told us to call him in 2 weeks time so that he would tell us the business that my son should do. After 2 weeks we called.  But he told us to go see him at his place and that he had something very important to tell us. We went to see him the next morning and there he told us that our case was different and that anything we do will prosper only on one condition. He said we should bring the money intended to start the business so that he could pray on it.

I and my son looked at ourselves and then I quickly said “sir the money is too much to carry here”

and then he replied with a stern voice “then send it into my account or go! You think I need your money? My friend, the problem is not the business the issue here is for the money to be blessed so that whatever  it is used for would prosper greatly”

After a bit of silence, I beckoned on my son to see me outside and then we excused ourselves. Then my son asked me, “ are you sure this man is genuine?”

I said “yes he is” and then he told me he had no problem at all but he wouldn’t send the entire 10 million to him and that he would only send 6 million. And he did just that.

2 weeks later, after waiting and not getting a call from the pastor, we decided to call him. He told us to wait a bit and that he was still praying on the money and that through that money my son would become a billionaire soon. 

2 weeks after again, we didn’t hear from him so we called him again but he said the same thing. He added that he still had some spiritual battles to fight on our behalf and that there was a serious opposition in the spirit realm.

After another 2 weeks we called again. This time we were not ready for any more stories we wanted our money back. When he took the call he told us to send our account details and that he would transfer the cash to us and we did just that. 3 days later we got an alert from him. Lo and behold what we saw was 1 million naira. 

We called him to confirm Incase there was an error some where but to our amazement he never took our calls. It kept ringing for 2 days and not once did he pick the calls. So we were moved to go to his house. On getting there we saw an empty house; no chairs, no furniture, nothing at all. The house was very very empty. From the look of things, it seemed like he had moved away from the house.

On confirming that from a neighbor, we were told that he had moved from that apartment 3 days ago and that no one around knew where he had moved to.

My son laughed out very loud like he had  just listened to a very funny joke. After laughing for about few seconds he opened his mouth and said

“ The fool has forgotten that we can meet him in his church. Big fool… mommy pls show me where his church is located”